- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LED readout
- Range from 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
- Accurate to ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
- Small and ergonomic design
- No calibration needed
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life
The revolutionary new range of Milwaukee handy photometers are compact and easy to use, have a modern design, and measure Free Chlorine (MW10); Total Chlorine (MW11); Phosphate (MW12); Iodine (MW13) and Iron (MW14). Their main advantages are the small size, and the real simplicity when doing measurements on the spot. Within a few minutes you can get the required result on the LCD and the instrument directly displays the concentration of the specific component in ppm. The meter automatically turns off after 2 minutes in order to save the battery.They work exactly the same way as the other Milwaukee photometers:
When specific reagents are added, the water sample takes on a degree of coloration that is proportional to the concentration of the parameter being measured. The photometer measures this coloration. When a light beam passes through the coloured sample, energy with a specific wavelength is absorbed by the test substance. The photometer determines the coloration of the sample by measuring the transmission or absorption of light of this wavelength. The photometer then uses a microprocessor to
calculate the concentration and displays the result.
The field of application is really wide including agriculture, drinking water analyses, aquariums, swimming pools or fish farms. As a result of this versatility and the affordable price it is undoubtedly worth using these products.
- Mi526-25 Free Chlorine powder reagent, 25 pcs.
- Mi0011 10 mL small glass cuvets (2 pcs)
- Mi0013 Stoppers for Mi0011 glass cuvets (2 pcs)